Would you like to influence the development of this skills framework?
We have convened a working group, consisting of organisations and individuals from across the world.
There is a lot to do:
- We want to extend the number of roles it covers.
- We want to create good descriptors for each skill.
- We want to get buy-in from countries and organisations across the world who will adopt the framework and use it with their people.
Why join the working group?
- You will influence the direction of agricultural skills development across the world.
- You will work with people from organisations as diverse as CABI, FAO, CNFA, Digital Green and Syngenta.
- You will learn to apply the skills framework in your own workplace.
What will being a member involve?
- We hold monthly online workshops. These are asynchronous, to accommodate our different time zones.
- Each month, the facilitors will set a series of discussion starter questions and invite responses.
- We hope that members will promote the skills framework within their own organisations.
How to join us
- Go to the Skills Framework Working Group space on the CABI Academy
- If you have a CABI Academy account, just login. You will be taken to the Skills Framework.
- If you do not yet have a CABI Academy account, you can create one. Once you are registered you can go to the Skills Framework Working Group space